Questions for the Knight Brothers

Phil

In 12 months time is BR still in charge at Anfield?

Looking at the off-season trades..

- Most positive impact S43?

- Will benefit post S43?

- Won't do jack shit to help?

Is the SEA-QUE rivalry a thing now, or just testosterone gone wild?

With Kendrick(Richardson) to Davos, does that trade improve their record from S42?

PFA-team-of-the-year-006.jpg

This is the PFA Team of the Year for the EPL this season. Out of the 11 players selected, which player would you be most likely to replace, and with whom?

With Helsinki and New York entering rebuilds this season, which team do you expect to start a rebuild next?

What do you think about Cologne's approach to draft picks, and considering the age of the team, how long do you think they'd be able to keep that strategy up? Do you think they made a mistake already trading away all of their S45 picks?

Seattle have been much more vocal on the boards recently, do you foresee the neutral support being more for or against Seattle this season?

• Admin

YEAH! uses the Guardian for his football coverage. I am proud. Are you proud?

Name your next player Phil Jagielka.

How do you feel about Frank making the top of the website sexy? Any improvements you can think of?

Assuming team PTs are released by the time you do this, discuss them and pick you favourite(s). Any seasons left out that you would have liked to see covered?

So the Legion have just picked up Szatkowski Jr. to fill their hole at goalie, do you think that with this addition the Legion will eventually overtake the Bears this season in the standings or will you have enough to hold them off?

Davos have already had four shutouts in 11 games, (already equaling their total shutouts from last season) with two of those shutouts coming against Championship contending Meute and Vikings teams. Do you see that continuing or is this just a great early start that won't last?

With the Bears doing so well to this point of the season, are you surprised that one of your team's most talented players, Brady Stropko, has put up so few points?

Pick a song that best sums up the performance of Brick Wahl to this point

Edited by YEAH!

Most surprising performance so far? Can be team or individual basis.

Do you have a favorite driving song?

After their acquisition of half of NY, do you think the Vikings will be disappointed with their season so far?

Do you realize that I am running out of questions?

What are some of your favorite VHL moments from your time here?

Thoughts on Seattle's managerial state since you've been acquired?

What should I recreate as?

Historically, which position do you think is the VHL's strongest and which is the weakest? (Ie. We've had great goaltenders but always had weak LW, or whatever)

Following the Seattle Team PT, any truth to the rumor I just started that you'll be doing full, live, voiced over PbP for all VHL Finals games from now on, rather than the box scores being posted?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. This is where I am supposed to do it. Huh.

Two questions:

1 - what would it take for klose to win an individual award in your opinion?

2 - Will you please play one of the following:

The Pillows - hybrid rainbow

I Monster - Heaven

Diablo Swing Orchestra - Honey Trap Aftermath (want to request Exit Strategy for a Wrecking Ball but that is probably too heavy for your tastes)

The Dreaming - Fly Away (Acoustic)

Emilie Autumn - Shallott

Edited by der meister

We now have a better look at some of your fellow draft class members, do you expect to be one of the top three players selected? Why or why not?

What do you think of the Cleganes? Does the fact that they are both goalies decrease their draft value?

With so many goalies on the horizon and great young goalies in the league as well, could we be on the brink of an era where the position is the strongest it has ever been league wide? Will we see a noticeable scoring drought?

It's early, but do you have any preferred destinations or teammates for Hamilton, or any you'd like to avoid?

Feel free to cherry pick from these as needed if you get questions that are more current/relevant!

With Hamilton what do you want his build to be? Compare what you expect out of him to a NHL and VHL player

Predict who will come out of the NA and EU to compete for the Cup

What is your goal for your rookie season?

Where do you wanna be drafted in the VHLM?

By creating Hamilton as a defenseman, you've filled a potentially huge hole for Team Western Europe, did that play a part at all in your decision?

There's been a weird trend lately where most of the first defensemen taken in the draft either go through large phases of inactivity or retire early (Encarnacion, Yumalatopinto, Fjorsstrom, Svoboda, Yamakazi, Kowalski). Do you think this is just random luck or do you think there's a reasoning to it? 

Is Raheem Sterling a cunt? 

NHL Finals: Tampa or Chicago? (1-1 series at time of question)

Do you do any fitness stuff? Gym? Explain?

What categories are you hoping to lead the VHL in with Hamilton?

Which VHL team would be your #1 landing spot? (I think this has been asked) I hope my recreate can land on a team with you.

Where do you discover and get all of your music from?

Why do people misspell Boychuk so often, when there's NHL players to take the spelling from? IE: Datsyuk, Kovalchuk, Andreychuk, Konowalchuk, or even Johnny Boychuk all have UK and not UCK.

Am I going to fail as Head Grader? Will the walls come crashing down?

Where's the activity lately in the VHL? It seems more barren than usual.

• 3 weeks later...