Questions for the Knight Brothers

Phil

• Admin

I am arguing in my upcoming mag article that S38-S42 New York is the greatest dynasty in VHL history. Thought?

Harry Kane: one-hit wonder or new Alan Shearer?

Do you think being in the same draft for the first time since Chershenko and Rafter will motivate us to be amazingawesome again?

So, what are your thoughts about Seattle's position right now in the standings? What happened and why the fall off?

NHL related question....which teams do you think will make the playoffs in the East and West? It's pretty close over in the west with LA, Chicago, Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver trying to stay above water. Over in the East it's Washington, Boston, Ottawa and Florida trying to solidify a spot.

• Admin

If the draft lottery isn't done before recording: who will win?

If the draft lottery is done before recording: was it rigged?

Wtf Liverpool?

If you had to remove one of Leadership, Experience, and Discipline, which one would it be?

What would be the next big step for the VHL ?

Dc or Marvel

Doggy or Cowgirl

Family Guy or South Park ?

Football or Baseball ?

Who could create a surprise in the VHL Playoff

Who will have the best team in 3 seasons, Calgary or Riga

Firefox or Google Chrome

Who's the next Conner Low. Consider the team he plays on. 

Who's the next Odin Tordhal. Consider the team he plays on. 

• Admin

VHLM recently underwent contraction. The VHL is obviously not under threat but if it was, which two teams would you contract?

On the opposite side of the spectrum, if there was further expansion in either league, which NA and EU locations jump out at you?

Tell me something about your next player.

VHLM recently underwent contraction. The VHL is obviously not under threat but if it was, which two teams would you contract?

On the opposite side of the spectrum, if there was further expansion in either league, which NA and EU locations jump out at you?

Tell me something about your next player.

Thanks Daniel Alfredson. More please. 

Jerrick Poole is a key member of the Toronto Legion, however he doesn't currently have a contract signed for S43. With the Legion and Bears being close in terms of quality, do you feel like if the Legion were to lose Poole that the Bears would gain the upper hand in the matchup? 

Since you're a Season 36 player, I figure I'd ask about the Season 36 Draft:

How would you rate the quality of players that came out of the Season 36 Draft? 

Why do you feel the first gen output from that draft was so poor? Do you think the site relocation affected the influx at all?

Both Yumalatopinto and Slaeter Fjorstrom were both defenseman that were first overall picks that failed to cross 650 TPE, if the team's who selected them were able to have a re-do, do you think they would pick differently and if so, who would they pick?

Edited by YEAH!

If Poole tests FA, which team will most likely sign him ? 

If you weren't with Seattle, which team would you like to be with. 

What it the biggest (in importance) trade have you ever seen in the VHL?

What was the worst trade have you ever seen?

What do you think is the best way to recruit new members ?

Do you like playing cards ?

Building a soccer team (or football in your country, whatev) would you build around a central back or a striker? If so, why.

Firstly a comment....yes I have heard of and listened to Tommy Emmanuel, although he doesn't seem to be here in Australia very much these days. A pity because like you mentioned, very talented.

OK.

Are there any other Australian bands or musicians that you listen to?

Does your smooth style when podcasting come naturally or do/did you have to work on it?

Most improved candidates for S43?

Will you be writing another legendary tale(like your Post party effort) anytime soon, or you sticking to recording these podcasts?