S40 Team PT Vote

Victor

S40 All-Time Rosters Team PT  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

You can find all the submissions here: http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/forum/266-s40-all-time-rosters/

Vote for as many teams as you want EXCEPT your own. Votes are public purposefully as I will be able to see if anyone voted for their own team and take those votes away.

Blue team will have its own ranking which will be added to the public vote, but barring this going full retard, your vote will directly affect the end result.

Who you vote for is obviously your discretion but take into account the written and graphical effort put in and/or historical accuracy.

How is new york so high?! They overshot the PT

In what way?

Our 2nd line is the HM's that Victor suggested doing.  Also did GM's but chose to honour all that were on the team.

Apparently doing more work should hurt you though.

Yet you vote for the team with no written content.  Makes sense.

- Make an all-time best franchise roster (3 forwards, 2 defencemen, 1 goalie) for your team. Maybe include GMs and/or honourable mentions. Maybe include other write-ups, graphics, videos, whatever.
Edited by Advantage

NY's is pretty awesome looking tbh

Yeah I think it was well done, but personally I feel like it was TOO much extra done, and it loses the essence of what it was supposed to be. But that's me, and you're right advantage, I worded my comment poorly.

Yet you vote for the team with no written content.  Makes sense.

Eh, just as you mentioned that you just did what was suggested, there was nowhere that said the rosters had to have a whole bunch of written content. Vasteras' PT is really well done and very unique, albeit in a different way, and definitely deserves votes despite there being minimal written content. There not being a lot of writing doesn't necessarily mean that Vasteras' took any less time or effort, I'm sure. That said, I think that NY definitely blows everyone else out of the water.

Eh, just as you mentioned that you just did what was suggested, there was nowhere that said the rosters had to have a whole bunch of written content. Vasteras' PT is really well done and very unique, albeit in a different way, and definitely deserves votes despite there being minimal written content. There not being a lot of writing doesn't necessarily mean that Vasteras' took any less time or effort, I'm sure. That said, I think that NY definitely blows everyone else out of the water.

I like Vasty's.  I just think some writeups could have really helped it.  For me they did the minimum if we ignore how out-of-the-box it was (which we can't).  They are among my favourites though for sure.

No need to write something. I wrote just enough on the back.

Plus, i don't know shit about VHL history

Neither did a lot of people until they went through and read about it though. Jala and the rest of the team read quite a lot about it to be able to write it. Not a lot of people know the history, that was part of the purpose of the task imo.

Edited by Caillean122

No need to write something. I wrote just enough on the back.

Plus, i don't know shit about VHL history

All yours basically tells me is the name of six players that played for Vasteras and their stats. (this probably sounds more dickish than I intend).

I learned a lot about Vasty's history. (sarcasm intended)

Incredibly presented but I wish Corco and some others could have helped (I know you are limited in terms of people who are active though).

Edited by Advantage

Vasteras is miles ahead when it comes to aesthetically pleasing voters. However they come short on content so thats what screwed it up for me. Several submissions had just as much effort in them through their writing to offset the cards Vasteras had. I voted New York. I think it covered all areas that it wanted too and looked like a total team submission.

The voting system is bad. It actually promotes people to not vote - the team with most actives will be at a disadvantage. I think we give New York and Vasteras the top prize and then the rest of the teams get the participant award. 

At the end of the day, this was a pretty badass PT idea, that a lot of teams did very well. There's really no need for a biased vote. I think the top two are clear, and the rest did enough to deserve TPE. Just my two cents.

The voting system is bad. It actually promotes people to not vote - the team with most actives will be at a disadvantage. I think we give New York and Vasteras the top prize and then the rest of the teams get the participant award. 

At the end of the day, this was a pretty badass PT idea, that a lot of teams did very well. There's really no need for a biased vote. I think the top two are clear, and the rest did enough to deserve TPE. Just my two cents.

If Calgary had formatted sure. But I honestly think they deserve LESS than everyone else. I get they had no graphics people, but zero titles or headers, no colors? I mean Davos didn't do any graphics but at least it is presented. Calgarys wouldn't even get a 6/6 on a media spot ffs. 

Also STZ, no offense but I find it kind of bullshit to say NY and Vasty are the clear top 2. Cologne and Quebec put in just as much work as they did, formatted it nicely, added personal touches. The two expansion teams had far less history to work with as well, and did what they could. 

I'm fine with us determining an award system for who gets what TPE based on how well they are done, but again this type of vote is silly.