Really?

VHLwhat

You guys locked the SBA affiliate link? What is the purpose of that when DT literally posted a bump in the VHL affiliate page on SBA but apparently they don't mind it (even if they got fucked in the ass by the USFL and still survived so suck on that)

I don't know why you guys would be scared of losing members, especially when you say that people would have already joined if their interested.

You guys locked the SBA affiliate link? What is the purpose of that when DT literally posted a bump in the VHL affiliate page on SBA but apparently they don't mind it (even if they got fucked in the ass by the USFL and still survived so suck on that)

I don't know why you guys would be scared of losing members, especially when you say that people would have already joined if their interested.

I did it to spite you.

Honestly I'm not sure why any of the affiliate threads were ever open.  We never used to have them unlocked, and I feel all it does is promote league rivalries.  It's not that we don't have people to bump them, but why the fuck is that thread five pages long?  I'm assuming it's mostly bullshit.  If there wasn't so much rabble in the thread, one wouldn't have to post stuff as often since it would be limited to a few posts on one page.

At any rate, we probably should get a clear guideline for affiliates.  If one wants to bump it or promote it, it should be PM'd and done through a blue.  Or something.  I dunno.