Claimed:Harumpf Candid Interview

Harumpf

Harumpf Appears on "To the Point" with Alyonka Larianov

x520.jpg

Harumpf seated alongside bombshell Alyonka on her new show airing on VHL Network.

Oskars Harumpf was featured recently on To the Point, which is a show now airing on VHL Network where the incredibly hot Akyonka Larianov candidly interviews VHL and VHLM players. Obviously the players all hope to sleep with her after the show, but for this media spot let's focus on the actual interview.

Alyonka: So Oskars, you've had an incredible season so far with the Bratislava Watchmen, what's been the difference for you this year compared to last?

Harumpf: I think I've had a chance to get use the league and adapt my game and it's made a huge difference. Coming in last season I was a bit shell shocked and it took me a while to feel comfortable. This year I was prepared and was able to work on certain aspects of my game in the off-season so I could find success in the VHLM as a playmaker.

Alyonka: Yeah you're quite the assist machine this season, 74 in 37 games is pretty incredible, did you ever think you'd put up numbers like that?

Harumpf: I'm confident in my ability as a playmaker and I knew I had a chance to do something special this season with Zoidberg on my wing, but I honestly did not expect to be putting up these kind of numbers. Things have just clicked and we're playing some great hockey out there. It's been a lot of fun.

Alyonka: Yes you and Zoidberg have shown incredible chemistry, some people around the league say that you are carrying him, is that true?

Harumpf: Not at all, I mean I am the center so everything goes through me and all he has to really do is shoot the puck off my incredible passes, but without him burying pucks, there's no way I put up the kind of assist totals I have to this point. The guy can flat out wire it, he's a joy to play with. There's no other player in the league I'd rather have on my line. He's a beast.

Alyonka: The two of you are currently in a race for the league lead in points with Jody 3Moons, what are your thoughts on him? Some say he's only up there in scoring because he centers every line for his team.

Harumpf: 3Moons is a great player but in our locker room we refer to him as 4Lines, for obvious reasons (laughs). There's no question he deserves to be in the scoring race but it does help that he plays on every line and averages over 30 minutes a game. He's done awesome though and I look forward to going head to head with him on the ice and on the scoresheet. I know Zoidberg wants to finish ahead of him, I think they're buds off the ice, I'll do my best to help make that happen.

Alyonka: So what about Bratislava, you guys can't seem to catch the Oslo Storm, what do you have to do to pass them in the standings?

Haurmpf: We need to break Christoph Klose's clavicle and maybe run over Llyod Light's foot with a Zamboni, that'll probably do it. (laughs).

Alyonka: (Laughs) you're funny, would you like to go home with me after the show?

Harumpf: Hell Yeah!

500+ Words

Content: 2.75/3 - Fun, quick interview between some smoke show and your baller player.  Kept me interested the entire time by shedding light on your success this season, competition with teammates and the Royals.  The piece ended incredibly quickly though (almost a screeching halt), try stretching out the conversation a little more next time.  ~563.

Grammar: 2/2 - Nice job man.

to get use the league = to get used to the league

my game and it's = my game, it's been (run-on sentence, marginal)

head to head = head-to-head (marginal)

Llyod = Lloyd (I think :D)

Appearance: 1/1 - Hot chick and USA colors, it could have been 1.5/1.

5.75/6

Edited by frescoelmo