Writing Graders

Will

• Senior Admin

Looking to hire one or two graders for writing tasks. Just tell me in a few sentances why I should hire you.

Pay is 1 TPE per 4 media spots/rookie profiles. Podcasts/Biographies are worth more. 

Apply away! Due Oct 23/24

I'll throw my hat in the ring;however, I'm SUPER new, so if there is anyone more experienced who wants/deserves it, I completely understand.

As for why I should get the job: 
IRL, I'm an English Major and a huge stickler for grammar. I read all the posts anyway and critique them in my head, so why not be graded for them?

Also, my CV:

This post and 

Just tell me in a few sentances why I should hire you.

Grammar 1/2: sentances = sentences

Edited by pxzero

Although I have a tenuous grasp of the English language I think I could be a good fit for this job. I haven't taken English as a course in over a decade but I speak it all the time, so I think that makes me qualified.

Also I don't grade down for using the proper spelling of words that include 'u' in them, maybe that disqualifies me.

Edited by jaladolar

• Senior Admin

Thanks to everyone that applied.

I put up a thread for this like two weeks ago and frescoelmo was originally hired but we decided to put it off for a few weeks to see if he was needed. Anyways, he's been hired officially now. There is a very strong possibility that there will be another hiring in the coming weeks, and I will be considering all those who have applied within this thread. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

I'll apply. 

I've held the grading position before. Svec and I are considered by many (okay just me) to be the Legends of grading. Also have been substitute head grader a number of times when Victor decided to skip country. 

If a newer member wants the job, take him/her over me because that's how much I care about the league. 

My only concern is that I'm entering exams so it'll be a busy time for me for the next couple weeks, but after that, I'll be all yours.