Season 40 Celebrations: Team Point Task

Victor

• Admin

You thought it was over, but it's only just begun.

We're now in the midst of a grinding VHL regular season, the 40th in its history, so as everyone is interested in their players and their teams, it's time to do something truly team-oriented for the S40 celebrations.

A long time ago, probably in S12 or maybe S13, the league held a team point task where teams had to make all-time rosters for other teams around the league. Not all teams did so and the results can be seen here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/vhl/index.php?showforum=257

The best one, in my totally unbiased opinion (New York did Toronto), is sadly gone because it was all graphic based.

Anyway, there was an ASG themed PT more recently, but it's this ancient activity the admin team has decided to go back to. It will be all close to home though this time, as each team will profile itself. So, what to do?

- Make an all-time best franchise roster (3 forwards, 2 defencemen, 1 goalie) for your team. Maybe include GMs and/or honourable mentions. Maybe include other write-ups, graphics, videos, whatever.

- Try to get all team members involved or at least a good chunk of them to get the best possible result to reflect your team.

- TPE will be paid out to all team members (including VHLM prospects) based on the quality of the final submission. S41 draftees won't be able to participate but some TPE will be left behind.

Good luck, enjoy, feel free to ask any questions. Submit to me via PM by the end of Sunday, October 26.

:cheers:

• Senior Admin

^ :lol:

On s erious note, cool idea! Gonna get my team right on it!

If you mean Bern, I believe this only VHL teams. VHLM prospects would participate with their VHL teams