Top Five Pieces of Shit ATM

STZ

5 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Trust in this. The extreme right in Alberta is just as silly as what you hear about in Texas.

Also i had a buddy that went to Houston for work and he said homelessness littered everywhere probably just a Canadian versus American reaction but when he was talking about mothers with kids on the road and signs for food your like ummm really?

Oh yeah, Houston has ghettos unlike anything I've seen. There was like, a whole community of homeless people under a bridge. I was scared.

But there was nothing extreme as far as homelessness went where I was "living," so I guess it depends what area you're in. Houston is REALLY REALLY big, so it's kind of hard to make any blanket statement about the whole city. Except for them being fat as shit.

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
On 10/23/2016 at 6:45 PM, JardyB10 said:

Texas is pretty swell though. At least Houston was, not nearly as hick ish as you'd expect. It's not surprising it's a fat state though, it's economically feasible (if not practical) to eat shit tons of fast food and beer everyday. Whataburger is life.

this was a thing? I have a lot of catching up to do.

On 10/25/2016 at 5:50 PM, JardyB10 said:

Oh yeah, Houston has ghettos unlike anything I've seen. There was like, a whole community of homeless people under a bridge. I was scared.

But there was nothing extreme as far as homelessness went where I was "living," so I guess it depends what area you're in. Houston is REALLY REALLY big, so it's kind of hard to make any blanket statement about the whole city. Except for them being fat as shit.

Yo, 100% accurate