Top Five Pieces of Shit ATM

STZ

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I return just in time for this year's edition.

1. @brovy Fuck you Kesler, I come back for a whole day and you havent' said a fucking word. What kind of an inactive piece of shit are you>

2. @eaglesfan036 You want to be at number 1? Jokes on you, you cum-guzzling super tramp!

3. @Mr. Power Seriously Device? I've been gone all this time and you still haven't changed your name back yet? You're the worst.

4. @Advantage All you ever have to do is roll better than a 3, and you hit 2 like its your fucking job or something! Can you please stop using those weighted dice? You fucked them up HORRIBLY!

5. @JardyB10 Do people still make rigging jokes? Because rigged. Also how the fuck have you not died of alcohol poisoning yet? Also who the fuck moves from Saskatchewan to Texas? The fuck is the point of that? Texas is the Saskatchewan of the States you turd. 

11 hours ago, Jericho said:

1. @brovy Fuck you Kesler, I come back for a whole day and you havent' said a fucking word. What kind of an inactive piece of shit are you>

2. @eaglesfan036 You want to be at number 1? Jokes on you, you cum-guzzling super tramp!

3. @Mr. Power Seriously Device? I've been gone all this time and you still haven't changed your name back yet? You're the worst.

4. @Advantage All you ever have to do is roll better than a 3, and you hit 2 like its your fucking job or something! Can you please stop using those weighted dice? You fucked them up HORRIBLY!

5. @JardyB10 Do people still make rigging jokes? Because rigged. Also how the fuck have you not died of alcohol poisoning yet? Also who the fuck moves from Saskatchewan to Texas? The fuck is the point of that? Texas is the Saskatchewan of the States you turd. 

Harambe was just a a gorilla.

On 10/16/2015 at 0:47 AM, Draper said:

Just over a year later we come back to update the Top Five Pieces of Shit ATM

1. Still eaglesfan

2. Donald Trump

3. Stockholm Vasteras Vikings

4. Patrick Kane's rape case

5. Jardy's antique 'Money' status

A few notes:

-Ebola gets knocked off the list because apparently nobody cares anymore

-Higgins and Jaime are likely still in cahoots but I won't dignify that with a spot on the list

-Davos Meute HC - need I say more?

-ISIS is still kind of mean 

tbh this is much better than jericho's trash list

20 hours ago, Jericho said:

It really is. But I'm back in Saskatchewan 4lyfe now, since my whore of an ex-girlfriend left me!

19 hours ago, Mr. Hickey said:

Lol what? Texas is the best state to live in. Cheap living and tons of jobs

Speaking as a Canadian, you guys are like the third most laughed at state behind Alabama and Georgia.

Texas is pretty swell though. At least Houston was, not nearly as hick ish as you'd expect. It's not surprising it's a fat state though, it's economically feasible (if not practical) to eat shit tons of fast food and beer everyday. Whataburger is life.

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Texas is pretty swell though. At least Houston was, not nearly as hick ish as you'd expect. It's not surprising it's a fat state though, it's economically feasible (if not practical) to eat shit tons of fast food and beer everyday. Whataburger is life.

Yeah but you only have Saskatchewan to compare it to, and that place is the Texas of Canada.

On 10/23/2016 at 0:45 PM, JardyB10 said:

On 10/23/2016 at 0:50 PM, Jericho said:

Yeah but you only have Saskatchewan to compare it to, and that place is the Texas of Canada.

^^^^^^^^^

Texas consistently populates the list of America's fattest cities and Houston is always the highest, something like a 35% obesity rate.  Also the most fast-food restaurants of any city in America.

Something to... chew on :cheers:

12 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

^^^^^^^^^

Texas consistently populates the list of America's fattest cities and Houston is always the highest, something like a 35% obesity rate.  Also the most fast-food restaurants of any city in America.

Something to... chew on :cheers:

Dallas is better

On 10/23/2016 at 10:38 AM, Jericho said:

Speaking as a Canadian, you guys are like the third most laughed at state behind Alabama and Georgia.

Maybe in the small towns and west Texas is shitty, but the big cities in Texas are a great place to raise a family

38 minutes ago, Mr. Hickey said:

Maybe in the small towns and west Texas is shitty, but the big cities in Texas are a great place to raise a family

I don't think you can say anywhere in the States is a great place to raise a family given your current political situation.

SHOTS FIRED!

5 minutes ago, sterling said:

1. @Jericho

Also Saskatchewan is more of a North Dakota/South Dakota than it is a Texas. Alberta is the Canadian equivalent to Texas, especially the oil and ranching aspects of both places.

Trust in this. The extreme right in Alberta is just as silly as what you hear about in Texas.

Also i had a buddy that went to Houston for work and he said homelessness littered everywhere probably just a Canadian versus American reaction but when he was talking about mothers with kids on the road and signs for food your like ummm really?

29 minutes ago, sterling said:

1. @Jericho

Also Saskatchewan is more of a North Dakota/South Dakota than it is a Texas. Alberta is the Canadian equivalent to Texas, especially the oil and ranching aspects of both places.

50 is too many states. The Dakotas and Texas are all one to me.