der podcast questions

der meister

With a terrible draft coming up, whats the best choice for Stockholm to go this off-season? Load up with free-agents and try to jump into the fold right away, or pick up a few young pieces and wait until the next big draft?

Ravenwing has been an asset machine this season. If the roster improves, how many Beketov trophy's will you win in the next seven seasons?

I think Stockholm is starting to shape up pretty well. How well do you expect your Vikings to do over the next few seasons? When will they become contenders?

When you compare Essian to Christoph, who do you think, in the end, will go down as the better player?

Which Free Agents are you hoping Stockholm can acquire in the off-season?

Toronto Legion. You think they can win it all again this season? As of what just happened, it will be a TOR/QUE semi-final.

How excited are you for the World Cup? We're finally back on a team again! 

I have two players now, thanks to the 2 player rule. Is this a good thing for the league?

I have some serious der podcast catching up to do. Can you give me a synopsis of the last 5 episodes?

Shankly's going to be a hard-hitting goal-scorer. My plan is to get on a team with you. This is not a question, I just thought you should know, in case you wanted to talk bout that. 

Are you going to use your youtube money to buy the PWG BOLA 2016 DVD ?

What is your opinion on Dave Meltzer, if you have one?

Who do you think would win in an Indian leg wrestling match? Draper or Higgins?

Didn't we win a cup on NYA together with 3 Moons / Klose ?  

Can you please plug whatever you are doing in terms of writing? Any good books you have READ recently? You ever fuck with any audiobooks, and if so, what specific book/narrator did you really enjoy?

Have a good day @ work, I'm on vacation this week smoking loud and watching shoot interviews. SALUTE.

I was watching a documentary yesterday, and it said that the Library of Congress has to have a copy of every book published under US copyright, deposited into their catalog. Does this mean you have a book in the Library of Congress? Or is the producer of that documentary a fucking idiot?

It looks unlikely that I'll be a Titan next season. I don't want to cramp Maxwell's style, so probably not going to NY....where should I go instead?

Did you fix your water heater(or whatever it was that was broken)?

- By the time you record this, the second Presidential Debate will have happened. Break it down in under a minute. 

- At the gym this morning I saw this really hot Asian running on the treadmill. Judging by the way her giant boobs were bouncing, I think she wasn't wearing a bra. That's not a question, just imagery to brighten your day

- Any responses to WHN? I've been sick and in no condition to read and fully absorb it, but I'm feeling much better now so hopefully, by the time you've recorded this, I'll have provided you with my thoughts on it!!!

- I kinda don't want to bring this up, but how disappointed are you with the start of Ravenwing's career? Are you considering leaving New York in a couple of seasons? Or just going to tough it out and hope it gets better (although it undoubtedly will because the team will get better)

- Great work with the Lollipop Rambo Mixes, btw. I listened to them while I was sick. The fades and song selection really match up well... which is hard to do with the slight changes in genres. 

- Actually, you'll probably record this on Monday, and it's Thanksgiving here in Canada! But I'm still working. Horray for 1.5X Pay Day!

- Remind me again who your writing influences are?

In hindsight, would Ravenwing have been better off(production wise) in Stockholm this season?

Is the lack of production just bad luck, or would strats changes etc make a difference?

If you could spend 24 hours with anyone on the planet, who would it be and why?