Official Away Thread pt. 2

frescoelmo

• 1 month later...

I'm leaving on an impromptu ski trip, like, right now. I won't be bring my laptop, and I have no data, so I'll be quite out of touch for the weekend I'll probably just check in while pooping at the hotel maybe.

Don't let @Higgins fuck everything up while I'm gone.

10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm leaving on an impromptu ski trip, like, right now. I won't be bring my laptop, and I have no data, so I'll be quite out of touch for the weekend I'll probably just check in while pooping at the hotel maybe.

Don't let @Higgins fuck everything up while I'm gone.

@Will on sim duty for a few days? #Jarviwatch is back. :P 

Edited by Devise

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Commissioner

For what it's worth, not that most of you care admittedly, I'm going to be away for the next two weeks starting tomorrow morning. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gonna okay?

8 hours ago, Beketov said:

For what it's worth, not that most of you care admittedly, I'm going to be away for the next two weeks starting tomorrow morning. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gonna okay?

Ottawa if I remember correctly? Or was it NY or Mexico

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

Have a good trip sir. I'm sure the place will be just the way you left it......

Unless @BOOM has something to say about it. :P 

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Gudnason said:

Ottawa if I remember correctly? Or was it NY or Mexico

Orlando. Ottawa was earlier this year at the end of June.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, STZ said:

I'll be leaving Sunday to go to Mexico for a week. Wondering if I can do my PT's and shit for that week the week I get back..

Lookin for the ok:

@Will @Devise @Beketov

FYI for my updatersss:

@Kendrick @CowboyinAmerica

Ye sit is common knowledge you can do them now to make up. Gosh old man

• 2 months later...

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go skiing at Red Mountain Resort, and I'll be gone for the rest of the week. Direct all sim-related ire toward @Will in the meantime.

If I never return it's probably because I was fatally injured on the hill. In which case, I'm sorry, and I love you.

23 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go skiing at Red Mountain Resort, and I'll be gone for the rest of the week. Direct all sim-related ire toward @Will in the meantime.

If I never return it's probably because I was fatally injured on the hill. In which case, I'm sorry, and I love you.

then who will be my teammate for over 20 straight seasons :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure no one even realized I was back from my last absence (I wasn't, really), but I'm leaving again! For even longer! On Wednesday I'm going to Asia for a month so I can bang Terrence's mom. I'll try to update my shitty players before I go!

39 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm sure no one even realized I was back from my last absence (I wasn't, really), but I'm leaving again! For even longer! On Wednesday I'm going to Asia for a month so I can bang Terrence's mom. I'll try to update my shitty players before I go!

RIP. i will miss you

On 1/26/2018 at 8:29 PM, JardyB10 said:

Don't forget to wear a surgical mask!

• Commissioner

My wife’s grandfather passed away yesterday afternoon and they were quite close so I’m down with her family helping out for the next few days. Should still be active but wanted to give everyone a head’s up in case I’m a bit slow to reply to things.

• 4 months later...