S39 GR Round 1 - Rules

boubabi

Hello everyone.

Every round will have his own challenge. This week challenge will be a very basic one. Like music, artworks can be divide in certain group of styles. One of them is certainly GRUNGE type. The grunge type is describe as a very dark type of art, Concrete, broken wall, rusty metal, anything can be used in this, you just need to know how to use it.  Here some examples, in my opinion, of good grunge artwork. It has to be VHL related.

gig.png

U294-1315864167.png

1336283548-U10209.png

hulkfinish3fqoe.pngsilvafdjv1.png

young95j96.pngt6.png

roberthagg.png

You get it.

You have till the 4th of September to give me your artwork via PM. It's a soft deadline so if you message me to tell me that you need 1 more day, it's OK.

Hope you have fun!

GR Team.

I've received like 60% of the sigs right now, which is good. If someone want to join before the deadline, (only one person) he can since I will likely not receive anything from iPL.

Oh yeah, don't forget to save your psd (if you use Photoshop). It would be a really great pack for learning purpose.

Edited by boubabi

Yes like boubabi mentioned keep your psd file saved and upload them whenever you have the time ... you could either send it to him or me because we are planning to create a VHL psd + resources pack as mentioned in this topic : http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/11745-idea-for-a-new-psd-pack-v1-resources-from-me/

I'm not doing my graphics in Photoshop so I don't have a psd file or something like that.