Welcome to VHL This Week

duckberg32

WJTS1uQ.jpg

Hello everybody, I'm Mike Milbury and this is VHL This Week where we will rundown everything that happened last week in the VHL and everything you have to look forward in the weeks ahead. Each week I'll be here showing off pieces like how the players are training, key matchups to look forward to throughout the week, and who really showed off their skills in the week that had just past. You want interviews with players? We've got it. You want head to head player matchup breakdowns? We have that too. Ever wondered who the best players from week to week were? Tune in and you'll know. We'll have all the plays, all the moves, and all the rumors. All on the VHL Network.

First show is on Sunday, August 17th, so be sure to tune in and follow us on Twitter @VHLThisWeek to put in any requests for the show.

I hate Kevin Weekes. And not because he's black! I get that all the time, but because he is just so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

wut weekes was the only one who makes any sense on cbc 

Welcome to the VHL this week with John Oliver where we show last week's news today. If it happened on a Monday we go over it on a Sunday. If it happened on a Sunday we cover it on this Sunday unless the show already aired in which case we'll cover it next Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...