VHL This Week Coordinator

sterling

Essentially what I'm going to do is create another sub-forum on this area to include A VHL This Week section.

I need one person to do this on a weekly basis, preferably on Sundays for 1 or 2 TPE depending on how much time it takes you.

What I'd want would be a basic run-down of all of the events going on in the league, the ways to earn TPE, a brief look at games discussion, maybe a highlight of a few members of players/media spots/graphics.

Just post below. Looking for someone who can be consistent. Once you have the basic format down it should be pretty simple each week to post.

I do a nightly recap in my other Sim League, doing it once a week would be a easy commitment for me to keep, and I have some experience doing it. Example of my recap.

I'm also an updater for my other league, I only recently started doing that, but I'm commited and reliable if that helps.

Edited by jaladolar

I'd love to do a weekly recap. I've said since I joined that more ways for new memers to feel integrated into the league would be a great way to input more activity than we already have. This would be a great way for me to help with the ideas that I would like to see implanted. I am very on point and have access to the forums 24/7 when needed.

I do a nightly recap in my other Sim League, doing it once a week would be a easy commitment for me to keep, and I have some experience doing it. Example of my recap.

I'm also an updater for my other league, I only recently started doing that, but I'm commited and reliable if that helps.

I'm hiring you to do a VHLM this week. You'll have access to the recruitment crew forum where we can solidify the position.

I'd love to do a weekly recap. I've said since I joined that more ways for new memers to feel integrated into the league would be a great way to input more activity than we already have. This would be a great way for me to help with the ideas that I would like to see implanted. I am very on point and have access to the forums 24/7 when needed.

I'm hiring you to do a VHL this week. You'll have access to the recruitment crew forum where we can solidify the position.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can do it!!  Now that I'm in the VHL, I think this would be a great way for me to become more familiar with the league while also helping others do the same.  Earned 9 TPE+/week all but one week since signing up here so I definitely can be relied on to do this, and do it well, each week.

I can do it!!  Now that I'm in the VHL, I think this would be a great way for me to become more familiar with the league while also helping others do the same.  Earned 9 TPE+/week all but one week since signing up here so I definitely can be relied on to do this, and do it well, each week.

Do you have anymore space for jobs though? I don't want to burn you out if you're already getting 9 TPE a week!

no one ever gave me permissions, but good luck to whoever does this. I have my first edition written in Word but never got to post it, lmao.

And yes, I did ask for permissiosn from Jardy, Higgins and Victor, and told Sterling, but w/e haha.

You have permission or should. You did when I checked. You said you were leaving for weeks though and i want to get this going