Welcome!

Victor

• Admin

Welcome to the VHL, an online community established in 2007. We've built a very strong player simulation league and are happy that you've come along to join our team. New members are always great to have so feel free to create a thread and tell us a little about your story and how you came to us.

Looking forward to having you around the boards!

Cheers.

• 9 months later...

Name: Eti Yoman

Height: 5 foot 9

Position: Right wing

Birth place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Info: He is maybe not the tallest player, but he has great speed and agility. His awsome dekes make him a natural dangler goal scorer. When he was 5, he won his first medal scoring a hat trick, two of them on breakaways. His number, 69 makes him think of ups and downs. Anythink could happen in his career, by losing games, losing very important games to go in the playoffs, a trophy, goals, OT goals, wins and the Stanley cup. He is confident and positive. He always helps his teamates and has great leadership.

Phisical characteristics: long hear to the shoulders, small and dosent have a stocky build.

• 5 years later...
On 10/13/2013 at 8:02 AM, Victor said:

Welcome to the VHL, an online community established in 2007. We've built a very strong player simulation league and are happy that you've come along to join our team. New members are always great to have so feel free to create a thread and tell us a little about your story and how you came to us.

Looking forward to having you around the boards!

Cheers.

I'm incredibly new to hockey, technically i've only been playing for 9 days, however according to my coaches i'm incredibly skilled for my age, and specially skill-level. I know I won't have a shot at making it into any big league, due to my family having little money, and me having little to no experience in hockey. When I found this online community, I was intrigued. I have a shot at experiencing something I could only really wish too,