Silva returning!

8Ovechkin8

Don't know how many UFC or MMA fans we have here but big news today that the Spider is going to return after literally breaking his leg in half. This is probably the greatest new UFC could have gotten as lately they apparently have been on the down swing. He's fighting Nick Diaz Jan 31. IM PUUMMPPEED

We'll see how it goes I guess.

Nick is an aggressive fighter, which might fall right into Anderson's countering game.

Yea Nick does tend to get caught up in fights, which should play into what Silva wants to do in the fight, but Nick can really grind out people and it will be interesting to see if Silva is up to Nick's conditioning right off this major injury

Yea Nick does tend to get caught up in fights, which should play into what Silva wants to do in the fight, but Nick can really grind out people and it will be interesting to see if Silva is up to Nick's conditioning right off this major injury

It all depends if Silva will be his normal self or if he is suffering from doubts of the Weidman fights. He might be hesitant to use that leg, and Nick might just go for that leg.

As usual I expect Nick to trash talk to heck out of Anderson before the fight.

Thing with Silva is do you think he will go back to his bait and kill style? Or will he do a completely Silva thing to do and completely change his style? Guy's a perfectionist nut case in a sense and he could show up as anything.

Thing with Silva is do you think he will go back to his bait and kill style? Or will he do a completely Silva thing to do and completely change his style? Guy's a perfectionist nut case in a sense and he could show up as anything.

One thing for sure is, if he comes out cocky like he tends to do, Diaz is gonna put him on his ass. The one n only thing I like about Silva is he is unpredictable, so I really don't know how he is gonna come out. But with that said, if he does his homework on Diaz, he should know the bait technique should work well. Diaz is too hot headed to sit back and not fall for Silva's counters