Edition 201

STZ

VHL Magazine - Edition 201

Editorial Writer Search

As you all saw, last week Higgins announced he would no longer be writing for the Magazine. He has held many writer jobs, but made a name for himself as he replaced Sterling as the Editorial opinion piece at the end. I have had an enormous response from members interested in this position. So, I will be putting up a job thread, and I want all those who are interested to apply.

I will then take all the people who applied and create a poll for the forum to decide who will be the final article on the VHL Magazine from now on. I think this is the best way to get the forum's opinion on who they want to read, since it is an opinion piece. It has always been one of the more popular articles to write for, so if any current writers are interested in this, you can apply the same way.

So, this is the 201st edition of the magazine, and it will certainly be a new era for the Magazine.

STZ what is the status of the various people who bought magazine covers/articles. I'm assuming you are just going to get a list up and roll it out from a week to week basis? 

STZ what is the status of the various people who bought magazine covers/articles. I'm assuming you are just going to get a list up and roll it out from a week to week basis? 

Didn't even know people bought them.. Player Store Manager needs to send me notifications when they are purchased, I can't track every purchase (not being rude, I just literally didnt know anyone bought the cover article).

Didn't even know people bought them.. Player Store Manager needs to send me notifications when they are purchased, I can't track every purchase (not being rude, I just literally didnt know anyone bought the cover article).

5 people bought that package.  3 of them are on the first page for convenience 

Solid read. 

When I think of Davos, ofc Kanou pops into my head, but so does Brekker. Those two are synonymous with that era

It was tough to pick a player for Davos.  So many good players have their number retired.

Magazine Cover Articles have now been dealt with. We have a schedule set up for those who have purchased the article. We can't do every magazine with a purchased cover, but we intend to rock them off pretty quickly. If you bought a Mag Cover and want to know which edition you should expect to see your face on the cover and article in the Mag feel free to PM me or hit me up in chat.

The plan is to initiate the program as soon as next week. Thanks to all that spent their contract money in support of the Magazine. Pretty amazing that the Magazine article took importance from TPE packages.. Surprised so many bought it :)