Edition 200

STZ

VHL MAGAZINE - EDITION 200

INSIDE:

- All three lotto prizes won

- VHL by the numbers 200 countdown

- VHL Franchise Rankings 

- A LOT of content here

Note: I wan to thank all of the writers who have contributed to the Magazine over the past seven years. It's really an exceptional milestone, and it is due to the commitment of the entire team. We have a lot of things planned for the future of the Magazine - it is just exciting to be 200 Editions deep with no signs of slowing down.

These guys on this staff are awesome writers/graphic artists/editors and keep this Mag going every single week. Like I said these guys don't always get the recognition they deserve and it's a shame esspecially with the work they continue to put out. I love reading everyone elses articles every week as they are always filled with creative and fresh content. It's sad to see you go Higgins, you will be missed. Thanks STZ for not only hiring me to be a writer, but for seeing this through to this amazing milestone. Guess we have no choice but to shoot for 300 now.

:drunk:

Edited by sball66

boy will everyones facess be red when I win the ROY and Draper doesnt :P

Your inability to stay active consistently hurts you young jedi. The force is weak with this one.

Your inability to stay active consistently hurts you young jedi. The force is weak with this one.

hey i was gone 2 weeks because i was getting drunk because i graduated. aint nobody had time for VHL, then after that i had soccer and just a bunch of things piling up like visiting my school that im going to in September.

hey i was gone 2 weeks because i was getting drunk because i graduated. aint nobody had time for VHL, then after that i had soccer and just a bunch of things piling up like visiting my school that im going to in September.

You have an potential to make multiple millions as a VHL star and you choose to slack off by visiting a school? Goodness.