Claimed:Blades of Steel: Episode 19 ("I Think He is a Bassist in a Band")

Kendrick

BOS2_0.png

Blades of Steel: Episode 19 Link

Like a Rat in a Church pew, I run solo!

I covered questions from the Mailbag and the Playoffs. As well as PTI!

#MarioBabyFaceGotze

Blades of Steel Game Link

Note: 40+ Minutes

Intro Song:  Byron Chambers - Ground Zero

Closing Song: Vance Joy - Riptide

I don't know why you though Smyl won't be on the Bears. He retired in the pre-season 

I think it was because of his new player, I thought Hunter was created awhile back.

Regardless, Seattle is wanting to go to a rebuild? Not sure they are all over the place.

I think it was because of his new player, I thought Hunter was created awhile back.

Regardless, Seattle is wanting to go to a rebuild? Not sure they are all over the place.

tried but like Cologne just didn't have a enough buyers in the market. 

tried but like Cologne just didn't have a enough buyers in the market. 

Except I heard they were rebuilding last year. At least the GM had us all believe that. Just seemed very "all over the place".

Except I heard they were rebuilding last year. At least the GM had us all believe that. Just seemed very "all over the place".

I really didn't get that seeing as they added at the deadline.

Your hate blinds you :P 

I really didn't get that seeing as they added at the deadline.

Your hate blinds you :P

I don't hate Seattle at all. Deadline was different from what they said at the start of last season, they were quoted as going into a rebuild. Your love blinds you, you're not even on Seattle.

I don't hate Seattle at all. Deadline was different from what they said at the start of last season, they were quoted as going into a rebuild. Your love blinds you, you're not even on Seattle.

wait I'm not on Seattle anymore? Then where do I play? Better not be in Toronto. 

I hope its Avangard 

I feel like when the Avangard Havoc were created, it was a troll. Because Avangard is a city in Tajikistan. Avangard in relation to Omsk is silly because Omsk is the location.

Notes of interest!

1. Vest-i-quan is indeed the pronunciation of the name.

2. Grind my gears is indeed Peter Griffin coined.

3. JardyB10 asks a ghey question. 

4. I, Claudius is epic Gladiatorial viewing. 

5. Goofy Movie fucking rocks. I have the sound track on iTunes, no joke. LBT the first 3 were great!

6. Mike Wilbon blows.

7. And congrats again on the engagement - am I invited to the wedding!? If not too bad, I'm crashing it anyway.

8. How many cups of sugar? If you decide to construct a bridge to the moon entirely out of sugar it only takes 5 cups. However it's a very thin bridge and would not support much weight,

9. Rafter was a BAWSE at Face-offs. I always loved that attribute. 

10. Would you come back if I was still there though? If not FUUUUUUU

11. Yea I really want the doubles week back  in the store :(

12. I would get the experience points for the boss-factor. I'd feel like specialsauce. 

13. I hear you about the football feelings. Passionate is such an inadequate word to describe the connection between the individual and the sport. I can only hope that England win the World Cup in my lifetime. ("One of the most exciting things that's happened to me" <--- Doesn't sound silly - jesus I would have probably killed myself with joy accidentally).  

14. Goetze had a shit World Cup though. Sexy finish when he needed it ahaha.

15. Super Cup is a fantasy cup within a fantasy league. It's like the game "Second Life - if it was Third Life"

16. Well that answers the wedding question. Too bad, still crashing :D 

17. Pro-nun-ciation; not pro-noun-ciation hahah imsuchadickbreath

18. Felt Her Snatch!! 

19. Ke-jeld-son

20. I heard the dog! 

21. Is it Mike-y or Mik-y? I've always said it as Mik-y

22. Read David's new player! 

23. Thanks for the 40 minutes bitch! 

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3
Good listen, as always. I'm sure there is some kind of backstory about your dislike towards Victor and Higgins, but I don't see Higgins as a hardballer (except his trades) and Victor has always seemed like a good guy. While the new player store is definitely more boring than the old one, I can understand why it was done. In addition to helping with TPE inflation, it will probably increase the incentive for people to get donation rewards.

Professionalism: 2/2
Nice! Good as always.

Editing: 1/1
Sounds good to me.

Overall: 6/6 

Edited by Draper