S38 Super Cup Rewards

Higgins

The 2nd ever Super Cup is now over and those rigging buggers on Vestiquan's Best have won so congratulations to them. These are the rewards based on team finishes. To claim your teams TPE reward please link to this thread in your update thread.

Vestiquan's Best - 5 TPE
Going Great Heidts - 3 TPE
TicTac Boom Bullies, Walser This Way, The Arceholes, Bentz Over and Say Matt - 1 TPE

Also any new members that weren't on a team yet can also claim 1 TPE.

The 6 GMs, sterling, Draper, eaglesfan, Hustles, Kendrick, boubabi all get 1 TPE in addition for all showing up the live draft and promoting activity. Thank you. Again link to this thread.

Also Mikes performance has been reviewed by myself and the judge (Jardy) and he has been rewarded 10 TPE for being SC Commish this season.

Thanks everyone for an even better Super Cup this time around :cheers:

I'm so rich I don't know what I'll spend my TPE on maybe a trip to Vega and cheap hookers for me and my Riga pals.  Being serious though this super cup definitely seemed a lot more on the level and such.

Also Naomi Young gets 10 TPE for tournament MVP.  And Jardy gets another 10 for rigging simming it all.

I'm so rich I don't know what I'll spend my TPE on maybe a trip to Vega and cheap hookers for me and my Riga pals.  Being serious though this super cup definitely seemed a lot more on the level and such.

You helped!

so rewards for super cup but not VHLM..... hmmmmm

VHL doesn't have rewards either.  Not any that the VHLM doesn't have, anyway (aside from MIP, Leadership, etc.).

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...